Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Barefoot Beach – Bonita Springs: Why it is one of the best places for your family’s getaway home
The time that you spend at Barefoot Beach in Bonita Springs is nothing short of amazing paired with endless fun. The unspoiled, almost virgin-like nature of Barefoot Beach is what makes it so special.
The beach is easily accessible. It’s several miles away from the nearest high-rises and highways, yet you would never know this merely by looking at it. Barefoot Beach remains one of the only remaining undeveloped barrier islands located on the southwest coastal parts of Florida.
You only need around 15 minutes to get to this beach from I-75. Here, you will find 342 acres of beautiful, natural land. Feel free to walk a distance of around 1 mile to the end of the beach and back.
Some of the major attractions here include bottle-nosed dolphins, spectacular beaches, shells and sand dollars among others. Gopher tortoises dig burrows, which they live in, along the beach.
Enjoy the time of your life here with family and friends by taking part in events such as kayaking and canoeing while exploring the mangrove, or embark on the splendid 1-mile nature trail away from your property anywhere in Barefoot Beach.
Contact me to setup a showing!
Bonita Springs Communities
- Barefoot Beach
- Bell Villa
- Bonita Bay
- Bonita Lakes
- Bonita National Golf and Country Club
- Cedar Creek
- Copper Leaf at the Brooks
- Highland Woods Golf & Country Club
- Hunters Ridge Golf & Country Club
- Palmira Golf & Country Club
- Paradise Woods
- Pelican Landing
- Shadow Wood at the Brooks
- Spanish Wells
- The Colony at Pelican Landing
- Vasari Country Club
- Village Walk
- Worthington Country Club
Fort Myers Communities
- Botanica Lakes
- Catalapa Cove
- Colonial Country Club
- Cross Creek
- Crown Colony Golf & Country Club
- Eagle Ridge
- Gateway Real Estate
- Gulf Harbour Yacht & Country Club
- Heritage Palms Golf & Country Club
- Kelly Greens Golf & Country Club
- Laguna Lakes
- Legends Golf & Country Club
- Lexington Country Club
- Olde Hickory Golf & Country Club
- Pelican Preserve
- Reflection Lakes
- Shadow Wood Preserve
- St Charles Harbour
- The Forest Country Club
- The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club
- Verandah Golf Club